Nothing quite compares to the refreshing aroma of tea.
Drinking tea is an obsession to others, and luckily not the worst one to have. A cup of hot tea to start the day and another one in the afternoon to get you throughout the day is not only helpful but also recommended.
Tea originated in China as a medicinal drink. The Chinese have consumed tea for thousands of years.
After water, tea is considered as the most widely consumed beverage in the world. This soothing pleasantbeverage has some extraordinary properties which come from its exceptional varieties.
Here are some amazing health benefits of tea to help you better appreciate your next cup of aromatic tea.
• Four cups of tea a day provide approximately 17% of the recommended intake for CALCIUM, 5% forZINC, 22% for VITAMIN B2, and 5% for FOLIC ACID, and VITAMINS B1 and B6.
• Tea is a good source of MANGANESE, essential for general physical development and POTASSIUM, which maintains the body’s fluid balance.
• Tea containshalf the amount of caffeine in coffee. Moderate intake of caffeine which is equivalent to seven cups of tea is safe for most people.
• FLAVONOIDS that is found in tea are PHYTO-NUTRIENTS working as Antioxidants that help protect body cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
• The ANTIOXIDANTS in three cups of tea are eight times more powerful than apple.
• Tea is also a great source of FLOURIDE, which helps prevent tooth decay by helping reduce plaque build-up.